It's been a while...and we've missed you. Here is the first weekly six of 2011!
1. Someone was very inspired by the movie they saw over the holidays, True Grit. The wild west meets Walnut Grove. Leather and lace.
2. Beautiful and comfy blankets--campfire, pic-a-nic, snuggles, and a good nights sleep.
4. Black and white photos--lovely for projects, card making, or supplementing your family pics.
5. Kids jackets at great prices.
6. Broken in Converse tennies--11 bucks or 9 for kids.
we're open tomorrow (saturday, january 8th)! 10am-2pm.