Before we open our doors for the week, check out our top six picks. We are constantly updating our inventory, so we want to keep you in the loop of the new things coming in. So today we bring you:
1. A wooly, mammoth blanket! A perfect snuggle buddy for our impeding April showers, or a great blanket to lay amongst the May flowers.
2. Let me see you peacock. Necklace that is. If you like drinking wine at Kelsey Winery, you'll love this long, sterling silver pendant!
3. Time to bring Spring inside with fresh flowers and brighter colors. Meshing the two together, this oil painting keeps us smiling with its pleasant, wild strokes!
4. The time has come to take your meals outdoors and enjoy the sunshine! This glass table is the perfect garden accompaniment (the geese make great picnic guests).
5. This Free People jumper stopped us in our tracks. Pockets, lace razorback and flowy pants all in one? Yes please!
6. We always need little vases around after picking wildflowers and greens from the neighborhood. A repurposed salt & pepper shaker and silver sugar container work amazingly: whether imperfect or perfect, they are just perfect.