It's been a very full week with us at the rose...
(1) The week started out with one of my besties helping me out at the shop. After work we felt like we deserved a treat, so we did! Scout Coffee is San Luis's newest coffee house and we especially like their lil milkshakes. A perfect size for a refreshment.
(2) Road trip south...our most awesome crew covered us for the day so that we could extend our trip! First stop is one of our favorite boutiques, Plenty, in Santa Ynez. We follow them on insta (@plentyboutique) and the dresses they have been posting lately made us high tail it down...and we didn't come back empty handed!
(3) Second stop was another favorite shop, Wet Sand. It is in Ventura and is a curated surf lifestyle shop - we love their clothing, jewelry, and other casual living necessities.
(4) After a good nights' sleep in a friends' trailer - home away from home when in L.A. - we shopped the Rose Bowl for boots, clothes, purses, and jewels. We try not to let all of the other amazing merchandise keep us from focusing on the task at hand, but it is very hard.
(5) Back to San Luis to rest up so that we could hit the road for a very important appointment with one of our favorite suppliers! The mister and I hit the road again (very early) to pick from a container that was loaded in Texas. We love our new items and they should hit the store next month....stay tuned!
(6) All this work, we needed a bit of play! Yep, Bingo was it's name-o. A handful of us got our game on and had a lot of laughs. Next time we hope to win!!
Yep, that was just one week. Oh boy. How has your week been? Do anything exciting?
P.S. In case ya missed it: